Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spit to the last, I collapsed in the washroom


Spit to the last, I collapsed in the washroom, sitting in the cold and wet on the floor, I pinched fist smote upon the wall, crying.

Life is a cycle of doom, while alive is our biggest encounter.

Many years ago, I can escape the world of J years later I escaped from her room, but F is always a can not swim across the river runs through the I and J prime years, so we can never lose the association.

I was immersed in reminiscence of F, unable to extricate themselves, Huiguo Shen, the elevator door opened, I went to dial a phone girlfriend K.

"Hey, I have something to deal with seven days you'll keep in touch."

The elevator doors opened, girlfriend K stand at the door, and a slap in the face off guard fell on my face, and has a long absence, burning pain.

5.

Sometimes I feel like I know much about the woman this creature, they are very emotional, worldview total to impose a lot of emotional factors, so a little small, can touch them, so that they are dead set. But sometimes, I feel that I do not understand women, such as J, such as clearly weekdays very well-behaved, spoiled only installed the lovely K, it will incite my ears, eyes firm and cold, said: "This slap is You deserve it, you can tell you a crazy woman with roll. "

Called from the slap in the face to incite me to roll less than a minute, before and after the interval, K turned in one go, without a pause, the completion of this series of actions. Did not have to explain, no crying, no hysteria, only indifference and outrightly. How fast before I could react, she has been in a huff.

I squatted on the door of the hotel and lit a cigarette, and I know that J was upstairs, had just left his girlfriend K, the face of the pain is still very real, I do not feel anything, I do not hate J overbearing, not disgust tracking K, I only one thought in mind: I'm single.

No comments:

Post a Comment