Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ran contingent stared, only the mouth is not consciously say: "Do not cry!"


Ran contingent stared, only the mouth is not consciously say: "Do not cry!"

Du swift ice does not seem to care about Ran cheap authentic nfl jerseys , asked: "Do you know my dad?"

Ran contingent: "ah."

Du swift ice so the body: "Come!" Voice reveals a hint of hope.

House, contingent Ran Yi hole sitting on the soft furry sofa holes Yi seems to temporarily forget all just good sleep lying on top, he was too tired.

Du swift ice changed clothes, wearing a white cotton jersey cyan jeans down the stairs, sitting opposite Ran Ran "Excuse me, waiting."

Ran Ran: "It does not http://www.cheapnfldeals.com ."

Du swift ice: "tell me say something about my father? I was his daughter, I called Du swift ice."

Ran course: "Du swift ice, hello I called Ran contingent he called Kong Yi, you first do not excited, your father on the way back, you also know that this troubled world, he is dead, we are in the way with your father awareness of, and he gave We address Let us take care of you! "

Du swift ice angelic face moved just, he bowed his head without saying a word.

Ran contingent Kong Yi seems one, he has tilted his head to fall asleep on the couch, "Do not be sad, you have a loved one!"

Du swift ice looked up, and the contingent in Ran seems such as lotus general, he almost Yang passed, saying, "I, I will help cheap nfl jerseys ."

"Thank you, all right, I would have thought, I go to work, Du swift ice looked Kong Yi, I remember when you go to close!" She stood up, touch to tears, open the door, gone. Ran Ran felt her sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment